Look How Easy E-Filing is.
No need to go to court anymore for filing cases.
Just us fax or email us a check or use a credit card for the court fee. and the summons and complaint and we will E-File your documents for you.
As mandated by NYSCEF (New York State Courts Electronic Filing) there
are numerous counties within the State of New York that either have
mandatory or voluntary electronic filing guidelines. More and more
counties are being added to the list as their anticipated goal is to
have every county in New York State have electronic -filing capability.
The benefits to attorneys are many but some of the most important are:
- Same day filing is possible up to 11:59 pm when there is a statute of limitations issue.
- Originally signed document not needed as it has to be scanned.
- Correspondence between attorney and adversary is done electronically, thus no need to mail.
Because clients depend on us for court filing in addition to service of process, we have registered as an authorized third party to file electronically. See below for important links.
WHAT WE NEED FROM OUR CLIENTS IN ORDER TO FILE ELECTRONICALLY FOR THEM
Before E-filing anything, attorney must be registered with the New York State Courts Electronic Filing (NYSCEF). To register, visit www.nycourts.gov/efile and
if there is a problem call NYSCEF customer service at 646-386-3033. Then, provide United with a Statement of Authorization for electronic filing(SOA).There are 2 statements to choose from, one for single attorney for firm employee or independent filing agent or managing attorney/attorney in charge for multiple attorneys, in firm/agency. All we need is one SOA from each attorney/law firm for United to electronically file for index numbers and affidavits of service in all of your cases.
For index number purchases we need:
1. Notice of commencement of action subject to mandatory electronic filing if e-filing is mandatory or Notice regarding availability of electronic filing Supreme Court Cases if it is not mandatory. Either document must accompany each legal process. (example: Summon sand Verified Complaint & Notice of commencement of action subject to mandatory electronic filing).
2. Appropriate fee for the index number, request for judicial intervention, etc. payable to Elite Process Service or we can advance for you and will charge a nominal fee for this service.
Link to Mandatory and Voluntary E-Filing List.
Link to the main NYSCEF website in order to create an account and for general information.
16-03 Francis Lewis Blvd, Whitestone, NY 11357 718-831-9060
16-03 Francis Lewis Blvd,
Whitestone, NY 11357